§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller within the meaning of Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Köhler & Klett Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB, Von-Werth-Straße 2, 50670 Cologne, Telephone: +49 221 4207-0, Fax: +49 221 4207-255, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see also our provider identification – “Imprint”). Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com or our postal address (please add “For the Data Protection Officer”).
(3) If you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide us (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can reply to your questions. We will delete the data collected in this connection when it no longer needs to be stored or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you below in detail of the respective processes. We will also state the defined criteria for storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect of the personal data concerning you: – right to information, – right to correction or deletion, – right to restriction of processing, – right to object to the processing, – right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any other information to use the website, we do not collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data required by us for technical reasons in order display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause. 1 Letter f GDPR): – IP address – date and time of the request – time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – content of the request (specific page) – access status/HTTP status code – data volume transmitted – website, from which the request comes – browser – operating system and its interface – language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, when you use our website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive, are allocated to the browser used by you and through which certain information is sent to the body which places the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website on the whole more user friendly and more effective.
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we will inform you about our latest interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are stated in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration for our newsletter we use the double-opt-in process. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we will ask you to confirm that you would like to be sent the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and deleted automatically after one month. We also store your IP addresses used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to verify your registration and to clear up any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information required for the newsletter to be sent is your e-mail address. The disclosure of other data marked separately is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the withdrawal by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computers and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information produced by the cookie on your use of this website will be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. In the event of IP anonymisation being activated on this website, your IP address will however be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other states signed up to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be shortened. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and perform further services related to the use of the website and internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser while using Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent cookies from being stored with an appropriate setting in your browser software; we point out, however, that in this case you will not have full use of all of the functions on this website. You may also prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result IP addresses are only processed in shortened form in order to prevent a link to an individual. If the data collected by you corresponds to a personal reference, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics gathered, we can improve our website offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.